Vita Plus Testimonies



Goiter

Benign Non-Toxic Cystic Goiter
Dr. Clarita Montalban M. Martinez
High School Principal, Caloocan City

2004 - When I noticed enlargement of my Tyroid Lobe.
May 2005 - Needle biopsy reveals I have Benign Non-toxic Cystic Goiter.
September 2006 - I went to the hospital for medical check-up (ultra-sound). Prescribed a certain medicine for 60 days, but after almost 1 1/2 months, my goiter became much larger and I began to feel pain.
December 2006 - Recommended me to surgeon for operation on January 2007. With the help of Dr. Lorenzo, Dr. Nimfa Narcise and Mrs. Fatima Olano who went to my school and convinced me to go with them to First Vita Plus  office. And start taking the First Vita Plus two to five sachets a day.


Stroke

Petronilo Licmoan
49 years old

My doctor told me I cannot walk anymore. But then my brother, Rogelio, and I didn't lose hope. I drink First Vita Plus and after two weeks, I can move my finers and eventually, I can raise my hands and feet. Now, I can stand and walk. Because of Vita Plus, I am now fully recovered. I got my first check up. Thanks be to God, Thanks to First Vita Plus, normal cholesterol, normal citric acid and normal on diabetes.


Psoriasis

Alma G. Salazar
Nurse, PGH - OPD, Manila

I started taking the First Vita Plus health drink 8-10 sachet everyday. Everybody was amazed because the generalized rashes of my skin all year for three years gradually disappeared after three weeks of drinking First Vita Plus. Amazing woks of First Vita Plus.



Pre-Mature Baby

Lola Lourdes and John Carlo Sta. Ana

"Three weeks to live? Nothing is impossible if you believe on First Vita Plus."
The doctor said that he was unable to survive. But his grandmother did not lose hope. So, she tried giving him First Vita Plus that is her choice. After three days giving him one sachet per day, John's vital signs became normal. Thanks be to God for First Vita Plus, my grandson survived.


Diabetes

Type 2 - Diabetes, Foot Gangrene
Emily Revilla
Cagsiay I, Mauban Quezon

"Miracle do come in little packages. In sachets of good health and natural healing."


Type 2 - Diabetes, Buerger Disease
Normal del Rosario
Taytay, Rizal

Norman takes First Vita Plus daladan flavor one sachet per day. After taking to boxes, his sugar level is decreasing and his wounds start healing in just one and a half month.



Lupus


Systemic Lupus Prythematosus
Remus Manalus

He started taking First Vita Plus daladan three sachets per day. He noticed in just one week after taking First Vita Plus, his rashes is beginning to heal. After one month, his disease is totally gone. Thanks be to God for using First Vita Plus.




Cancer


Breast Cancer Stage 4
Gloria Zaguirre

Treatment recommended by doctor should be:
  • 8 sessions of first chemo
  • 33 sessions of radiation another
  • 6 sessions of second chemo
She takes five sachets or more per day of First Vita Plus.



Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Juliane Margarette "Chay"

Chay was religiously given a dosage of six sachets everyday of First Vita Plus for a year. Her family observed her remarkable improvement. Chay's mom, Joanna tells this story.


Asthma


Nathaniel - 2 years old

May 2006 when he started drinking First Vita Plus and his asthma was gone. He never used nebulizer anymore and he still continue drinking First Vita Plus.



Wounds


Queenie Radoc

She was accidentally burned by plastic. The child was brought to the nearest clinic to be cured. After one week, they observed that the wounds were getting worse. Their neigbors, Edmond and Criselda, offer the First Vita Plus to help. It's really amazing, after three days drinking First Vita Plus  dalandan, there was a great improvement on the wounds. Through continuous drinking, the wounds totally healed. Thank you First Vita Plus.


Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa
Joyce Bustamante Morong
Baoc, Marinduque

After drinking First Vita Plus of one box and sixteen sachets, her wounds were totally healed and her body is back to normal.
Vita Plus Testimonies Vita Plus Testimonies Reviewed by ErwinVergaraVitaplus on 6:00:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD